- The types of bearings and production ranges;
- The main activities in the manufacturing workshops and support departments;
- General description about the organisational chart and departments;
- The main activities, hardware & software tools used for the new product development, in R&D Department
- Organising some visits in our company, conferences and workshops in a multidisciplinary aproach;
- Performing internships in our company;
- Developping partnerships in some research studies and projects.
- Transfering some theoretical knowledge from univeristy specialists to industry environement;
- Performing some studies regarding manufacturing technologies and applications of bearings.
URB Group has decided to install permanent bearing exhibitions in universities.- The first exibition was installed in the Faculty of Machine Manufacturing and Industrial Management (FCMMI) of ”Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, in 2014. click on the picture for real size click on the picture for real size
- The second exibition was installed in the Faculty of Engineering, “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati, in 2016. click on the picture for real size click on the picture for real size In 2014 URB started to develop some pilot projects with technical univerisities. In this scope students scholloarships were awarded. These projects were defined as „URB private schollarships for master students”. First project was defined in 2014 and implemented during the last two years. In this project five students were selected. For these students there were defined current problems related to bearings design and manufacturing as the main subject for their thesis. All students were graduated in june 2016. Starting with august 2016 they have become employees in our company according to the subject of the thesis.Attendance at these events was used as an oportunity to promote the new project „URB private schollarships for master students” in front of students and staff from Faculty of Engineering, “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati. After this event 13 students applied for a schollarship in our company. A meeting was set-up in 18.10.2016 in Galati to perform interview and first selection of potential project members.The main scope of these projects is to develop new ideas, to support the knowledge transfer from academic reasearches to industrial environment and to find some new potential members for our company.