Quality, Environment, OH & S
In accordance with the Mission, Vision and Basic Values, current organizational structure of S.C. RULMENTI S.A Barlad ensure the development, implementation and continuous improvement of:
- Integrated Quality / Environment Management System , occupational health and safety, in compliance with the standards ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007;
- Business management system for the railway, in accordance with the requirements of IRIS, Rev.02;
- Quality management system for automotive field, in accordance with requirements of ISO / TS 16949: 2009;
TUV SUD Certificate Registration No: 12 100 52718 TMS;
TUV SUD IATF Certificate No: 0248049;
IRIS Certificate Register No: BUC6018759;
Lloyd’s Register LRQA Certificate No: BUC6013158;
Lloyd’s Register LRQA Certificate No: BUC6013157.
Based on the MISSION, VISION and CORE VALUES declared by top management, strategies and policy regarding the quality, environment, occupational health and safety and complaints handling have been developed.
The policy of the implemented management systems is oriented towards clients and other interested parties and consists in:
- Offering products that fully satisfy customer requirements and expectations, including product safety requirements and other requirements specified by the client, but considered necessary for us;
- Compliance with legal requirements and applicable regulations;
- Compliance with guiding principles concerning complaints and continuous improvement of complaints handling process submitted by clients;
- Providing a process control to prevent environmental pollution;
- Ensuring a favorable climate and safe working conditions to prevent occupational diseases and work accidents for all participants in company processes;
- Continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of management systems;
- Performance improvement.